Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Challenge!

So I was challenged yet again!

What’s your name?

To the public: “Jessica” or “Mimi”

Where do you live?

West LA

When were you born?

June 30th 1985

Describe your style in 3 words?

Feminine, trendy (jump on the trends I like, not overkill tho), personal

What does fashion mean to you?
Pretty things that lasts for a season or two, and yes, I love it!

What are your favorite stores?

Always faithful to my dear H&M, but like to mix it up with a little Neiman Marcus, Forever 21, Topshop, Fred Segal and lots of vintage stores!

Do you shop second-hand?

Absolutely!

Who is your favorite designer?

Pick one? You’re kidding me right?
Chloé, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Catherine Malandrino.

What’s your favorite for the fall?

Sweaterdresses with cashmere-tights and boots

How much money do you spend on shopping per month?

Right now, way less than I’d like to spend!

Most expensive/least expensive clothes you own?

My Chloé Paddington/ some Wet Seal top probably...

Do you think you’re going to be shopping as much in 10 years as you do now?

No way, I’ll be shopping a lot more!

Do you comfort-shop?

Not really, if I’m in a bad mood I don’t feel like shopping...

High heels or flats?

Love my heels! But I have to wear flats at work, have you tried standing up and running back and forth in heels for 8 hours?

What’s your dreambag?

Right now, Zac Posen’s Aurora...*mmmm...preeettyyy*

What will be your next buy?

The next love-at-first-sight-oh-so-pretty-thing I run in to probably

Favorite blog?
Ok, I read like 30 blogs a day (and yes, I still have time for my family, job, shopping and gym) but some that I follow religiously are Engla, Ellen, Makeupyourmind and Maureen (oh yeah, and like another 26 of them...)

Who are your styleicons?

Rachel Bilson has immaculate style almost all the time

When did you discover your passion for fashion?
About 5 years ago, everything I wore before then, I’d rather forget

What would you like to work with in the future?

Hopefully I’ll be able to support myself of acting some day, otherwise, definitely something in fashion.

Favorite clothes right now

Dresses (now and forever)

Favorite accessory?
Cute shoes and a gorgeous purse!

So, now you know....

Now I challenge....YOU!
Bloggtoppen.se

4 Comments:

  • At 05:44, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! Känner mig hedrad. Tack så mycket. Gillar din blogg med jättemycket, men det visste du redan ;)

     
  • At 12:11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So sweet of you to mention my blog, I'm glad you like it.

    I'm a huge fan of yours as well. :)

     
  • At 06:57, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jessica....? hmmm....

    puss puss

     
  • At 04:08, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Åh merci merci :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home