Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Yesterday's outfit and Fred Segal

- White top with puff sleeves
- Black cashmere vest
- Black miniskirt


I know I've been absent for a couple of days, I've tried to focus on work (yay!) and just taking it easy since I'm starting to get a sore throat :(

Anyway, work has been just wonderful! When they first told me how much I have to sell for per day I choked a little bit but then again, until yesterday I had never seen a woman buy 4 Juicysets at once! My co-workers are all such great people and we laugh and talk while we work, something I missed at my last job where I was working alone all day.

In 2 weeks, all of Fred Segal is having their big yearly sale (they actually only have 2 sales/year but this is the biggest one and there's 50% off everything!), it's gonna get really crazy and since all the stores have this sale (oh yeah, in case you don't know, Fred Segal Santa Monica is two buildings, that each has a number of separately owned stores inside), I was thinking about doing a little shopping myself ;) I mean, 50% off everything?? Come on!!

4 Comments:

  • At 01:10, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh My God.. Låter som, himmelriket. Hade velat vara där och shoppa litegrann. Vad kul att du trivs så mycket på jobbet, det är verkligen det viktigaste.

     
  • At 03:24, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NICE :-)

     
  • At 10:02, Blogger Malou said…

    Grattis till jobbet, det verkar verkligen skitkul :)

     
  • At 22:51, Blogger Mim said…

    muym: Det kanns verkligen som himmelriket och manniskorna pa jobbet gor det riktigt kul att ga dit :)

    sandra: I know! :)

    malou: Det ar det verkligen, jag alskar det!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home