Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Will you be mine?


Ooooh, I'm like 99% determined that I want to get this bag! It was definitely love at first sight and I do want it in the burgundy color that Rachel carries (god, I'm such a wannabe! But it really is my favourite!), I like the ivory one as well but a white bag just isn't practical (even if it is oh so pretty!) I really hope that Fred Segal Couture gets this one cause the I get to use my discount :) Since it's Zac Posens first line of bags it's taking sooo long for it to hit the stores, I can't wait!

5 Comments:

  • At 01:03, Blogger corinne148 & Daniel Lindell said…

    Hej Mim!

    Ville bara låta dig veta att jag har fått tröjan nu. Den kom säkert hem till mig i perfekt skick och utan skatt :-)

    Tack så hemskt mycket! Den är alldeles underbar!

    Den lila väskan är verkligen gorgeous! Väldigt unik! Inte som alla andra, kul!

    Ha det bra!
    Kram Corinne

     
  • At 03:12, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Den är verkligen jättefin. Kan piffa upp vilken outfit som helst.

     
  • At 08:14, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Du är utmanad!

    http://obeskrivlig.blogg.se/210906145802_visa_dina_skor.html

     
  • At 08:15, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://obeskrivlig.blogg.se/210906145802_visa_dina_skor.html är hela adressen såklart. Hoppas att hela kommer med den här gången!

     
  • At 09:09, Blogger Mim said…

    corinne: Vad skont att den kom fram ordentligt :) Hoppas den ar lika underbar som du forvantade dig! Ha det fint!

    muym: Visst ar den!

    pillan: Tittar in :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home