Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's not a girl!!!


Yup, Brit and that could-I-be-more-of-a-douchebag? husband of hers had their second baby last night and despite all the magazine-headlines lately, it was a boy, not a girl! Hopefully they haven't gotten too attached to their pre-picked name "Jailynn", cause I'd hate to see their baby boy being named that... Well, congrats Britney! Now just remember, being a single mom can work out great! No man is better than...oh wait, let me change that. Kevin Federline is hardly what I would call man, more like a parasite slimehead...yeah, that's more appropriate!

3 Comments:

  • At 13:03, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dead on!

    :)

     
  • At 18:28, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (LOL) I totally agree he's just a big joke!!

     
  • At 22:39, Blogger Mim said…

    ellen: Well thank you :)

    emelie: Right? Who does he think he is? Someone that matters? Geez...

    janlin: I know, it's a shame that both kids are gonna grow up looking like K-fed, work at McD:s and have two has-beens for parents...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home