Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Celebrity challenge!



I've been challenged by Matilda to write about my favourite celebrity :)
My all time favourite has got to be Marilyn Monroe, besides being a fantastic actress and a classic beauty, she has that mystical aura around her that seduces people and I think the world will remember her forever. Obviously, her life was far from perfect, but she still has the power to inspire people all over the globe, I think partially because she sometime slipped out of her character as the sex symbol and became this honest girl next door.

If I had to choose somone that's alive and happening today, it would have to be Mischa Barton, not very original but she has worked her way up in the business since she was 8 yrs old and I really admire her for that. After meeting her, I find myself liking her even more for being so natural and nice to somebody she doesn't even know or have to "deal with", she could have just walked away but she stayed and talked. Then that she dresses really nice is just another plus in my book :)

I challenge Ida, Sarah, Emma, Cicci, Anna och Engla!

2 Comments:

  • At 06:52, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love those girls (-:

     
  • At 13:54, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Marilyn är så vacker! Jag gillar henne också. Speciellt i filmen "Some like it hot". Misha har jag inte speciellt stor erfarenhet av, men en stilikon är hon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home