Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

O.C, here I come!

Finally I get a chance to sit down and write about yesterday! I spent the entire day on the set of O.C!!! They were shooting the last episode of season 3 where the whole group graduates from Harbour school (no, I won't reveal any more than that).

It was so greast to be on a set again, suddenly I remembered how much I miss the atmosphere, even if it's a lot of waiting and retakes, it is so wonderful to just...be there.
Well, anyway, I already knew that there was no chance for me to be an extra on the show yesterday, since they already planned in advance how many they would need to play students, parents etc. But I decided to take it one step further, so I sneaked in behind the securityguards back while the guy who plays Summers dad looked at me and seemed amused that I got away with it :) I went straight past all the actors chairs (yes, of course they each had a nice little chair with their name on it) and up to David Calloway, the producer and Lisa Cochran-Neilan, the co-producer and asked if there was any chance to be on the show (yes, I knew it was full, but it doesn't hurt to ask), and for some reason, David looked really happy to see me, both him and Lisa said that it'd be great to have me on the show (huh???) and that I should go talk to the casting-agent so that she could give me the info I needed. She told me everything I needed to know and when I walked out, David said "Have a nice day and I'll see you in season 4" (soo freakin' awsome!), then I walked past the guard who looked mighty confused but didn't say anything :)

So who knows? Maybe you'll see me amongst the kids of Newport next season!

10 Comments:

  • At 03:06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Åh vad kul! Hoppas de hör av sig.

     
  • At 09:57, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gud vad kul! Instämmer med Stina hoppas verkligen att de hör av sig! :)

     
  • At 02:44, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Första gången jag tittar in hit, men roligt inlägg :) gl
    M

     
  • At 04:02, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Åhh det låter hur kul som helst! Skulle ge mycket för att få göra samma sak som du gjort. Hoppas du får chansen att vara statist, så kan du ge lite förhandsinfo ;) haha..

     
  • At 05:35, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aahh, så kul! Grattis och lycka till! Tesseli

     
  • At 11:12, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Så underbart! Inte bara att du är i LA, du är ju i närheten av en superserie. ;)

     
  • At 13:26, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Åhhh, jag är helt galet avis på dig! Du anar inte :) Addicted to OC!

     
  • At 07:56, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oj oj vad roligt :D

     
  • At 06:42, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ÅH! Sååå avundsjuk!!!!!!!! :)

     
  • At 14:11, Blogger Taj said…

    Cool congratulations.
    Persistence does pay off.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home