Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

They're mine :)


Yes, they're finally mine! For so long, everybody have been talking about DuWop gloss and since I'm a lipglossoholic, of course I've been curious but stupid Sephora on 3rd street only carries the lip venom so i've never actually seen the gloss and been able to figure out what color I want.

Well, now I bought "Butterfly Kisses" which has Lantana, Buttercup and Tulip so that I can figure out which one I want to buy the full size of.
I tried Lantana today and I LOVE IT, yup, I think I'm hooked :)

7 Comments:

  • At 00:15, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 00:17, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omg. i looked over my post...lots of messed up grammar / sentence structuring. haha go figure for a 1 am post XD

     
  • At 06:26, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    åh vill också köpa!

     
  • At 22:30, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jag köpte också den med tre mindre gloss. Passar mig perfekt då jag har såå många lopglsses att jag aldrig tar slut på någon. Jag gillade också Tulip, även om´jag inte är vad med röda läppglanser.

     
  • At 10:15, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jag har oxå beställt Tulip=)!

     
  • At 07:58, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Åh, jag vill ha det settet! ;)

     
  • At 23:40, Anonymous Bridal Gowns said…

    ome, Paris, London and many other cities are also designed to flitternde couples.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home