Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

She's bringing BritneyBack!

Yesyesyesyesyes!!! Here they are people:
Britney Spears divorce papers!

She filed for divorce stating "irreconcilable differences", and demanding custody of both their kids, 1 year-old Sean Preston and 2 month baby Jayden James, (maybe they won't have to grow up working at Burger King after all!)



I think I speak for everybody when I say: Fiiiinalyyyy!!!!!!
If you've read my blog you know for sure that I'm not exactly a fan of...hrrm..K-fed, I wish he would just go back to his little swamp/trailor park/source of all evil that he came from, but knowing him he'll come up with some pathetic crap to stay in our magazines and, if you accidently heard his music, he'll for sure appear in your nightmares....
God help you if you've seen his video!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home