Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Anthropologie sale

Wohooo! Anthropologie are having there big sale, 40% off the sale price! I tried on a bunch of stuff including this Sara Berman dress
(tho I was really looking for the coat!)

In the end I came home with this one:


I wrote about it before here.
What can I say? It's gorgeous, comfartable and it's 100%cashmere!
It used to be $286 (plus tax people, making it about $310!), a little much for dress for me, but for 75% off! Oh yeah....

5 Comments:

  • At 03:30, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jag älskar anthropologie! önskar att de kunde öppna butiker här i sverige!

     
  • At 10:16, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Där är den ju! Vad fin den var, hmm kan inte riktigt räkan ut vad det blir men det var en fynd ialla fall. Det är så snyggt med vitt till vintern =)

     
  • At 11:52, Blogger Mim said…

    anonym: Eller hur?

    muym: Ca 700 SEK! Helt otroligt :)

     
  • At 12:26, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hej. var köpte du klänningen ? vill oxå haaa. so lovely!

     
  • At 13:07, Blogger Mim said…

    jenny: Anthropologie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home