Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm so (K-)fed up!


So you think you cleaned up your act? Think again dude... It's gonna take more than a new suit and a shave (tho I have to say I am impressed, I didn't think he had it in him) to make us forget lyrics like:

I want to see your kitty and a little bit of titty–
want to know where I go when I’m your city? (Uuum, how do I put this? Heeeell nooo!)
-Popozao

...But I know that you really can't wait
Because people always askin' me
When's the release date?
Well maybe, baby, you could wait and see
Until then all these Pavarottis followin' me (Say whaaat??)
Gettin' anxious? Go take a peek
I'm starrin' in your magazines (Yeah, as the douchebag wearing the same clothes every day)
Now every day and week
Back then, they call me K-fed
But you can call me Daddy instead... (So he does remember that he's a daddy? A soon-to-be father of four!)
- Y'all ain't ready


So listen to me K...FED (yes there was despise in the way I said it), maybe you oughta start acting like a father instead of smoking it up (yeah, I'm talking all sorts of smokin'), drinking 'til dawn and leeching of everybody.

Having this said, I would love to meet Kevin in the club, just so I could turn him down and make him hurt where it counts!

9 Comments:

  • At 23:22, Blogger Malou said…

    wow. jag såg inte ens att det var han! och wow igen, det kan nog vara den absolut värsta raptext jag läst i hela mitt liv!

     
  • At 23:47, Blogger Mim said…

    malou: Jag veeet!

     
  • At 02:22, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fan vad han suger. Men du var värsta Ghetto Faboulous med dina diss.. HeHe

     
  • At 06:57, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heting!

     
  • At 10:36, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Väntar med spänning på ditt special om besökvärda ställen i la.

     
  • At 13:36, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hjälp vad lite styling kan göra!

     
  • At 15:08, Blogger Frida said…

    uuusch, hela han är ett stort skämt...

     
  • At 15:19, Blogger Mim said…

    mimo: Ironi..right?

    elin: Ar uppe nu, fler bilder kommer dock, det blev nat fel...

    anonym: Ja, jag kande nasta inte igen honom forst!

    frida: Forstar inte att han fick skivakontrakt, han lever bara pa andra ...

     
  • At 23:45, Blogger Mim said…

    lisah: Arligt talat tankte jag samma sak, men jag vet inte de ar nog ganska lika. Nu ser han ut som en sliskig man som saljer begangnade bilar eller nat *yuck*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home