Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

All the cute ones are gay...


Is it just me who's slow? Did everyone else already know that
Elijah Wood is gay
? 'Cause I never read nothin' about it! I never really read that he had a girlfriend either tho...
I mean, there's been rumours but if there's one thing you learn living here it's that there are rumours about everybody and their mothers, and they are very rarely true....

But I believe seeing is believing and what can I say; Elijah Wood and his date/boyfriend/life-partner/whatever trying on women's jeans in Diesel at 3rd street, openly hugging and kissing! Well, it's settled then, he's gay
(or at least bi) and many girls around the world suffers that special heartache that occurs when someone they never knew finds happiness with someone else...

I say, good for him! They looked very happy and were laughing a lot :)
Good luck Elijah!

3 Comments:

  • At 08:31, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jaså, där ser man. Det trodde man inte. Jaja, bara han är lycklig så hihi.

     
  • At 11:53, Blogger Mim said…

    dee: Precis :)

     
  • At 12:30, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    han hade ju en tjej förr...en äldre tjej. läste eller såg det nånstanns.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home