Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Brace yourself, he's heeere...

Ok so the music video for K-fed's "Lose Control" is out and what can I possibly say that hasn't already been said? He's not Kanye West, he's not Justin Timberlake and I beg to differ with his own quote from the song, he's not a superstar! Also, I'm pretty sure he might have choreographed his own moves (using the word lightly since all he does is wave his hand, and make a yeah-bitches-I-made-it-I'm-in-your-lives-and-y'all-gonna-have-to-listen-to-me faces )

This little no good father of four (oh yes, the unborn one counts as he should be by his wife's side) who in the past gave us brilliant lyrics such as "I want to see your kitty and a little bit of titty" says he's very proud of his video and that he's the next big thing to hit the hip-hop market!


(Room for laughter)

Any bets on how long it's gonna take for him to get dropped by his own record label?
Personally, I hope Brit drops him first...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home