Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Monday, November 06, 2006

KJL Ivory Strawberry for sale!


I bet you've seen this one before, I got a lot of emails about it and haven't been able to find it for a long time until this one! It's really rare right now (haven't seen it in any shops or online lately) and I only have one so first come first serve.

I sent a couple of emails out to the people who first asked me to look for it for them but they haven't replied, so now it's up for anyone :)
Any questions just leave me a comment och email me at:

la-sweden@hotmail.com

Pics: kyssjohanna.se

4 Comments:

  • At 05:07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hej! Du har mail! ;)

     
  • At 08:03, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    VA ska du ha för halsbandet?

     
  • At 15:59, Blogger ullemon said…

    Wow! Love the necklace! Är det till salu?

     
  • At 02:31, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jag har nyss beställt ett sånt halsband på kyssjohanna. Vad kostar dom i Usa? Min syster åker nämligen till Miami över nyår, finns det att köpa där och är det billigare än i sverige? 1150 kr kostar det ju här.
    Har jag gjort bort mig =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home