Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Feel-good!

Few things make me feel as good as the beginning and the ending of "Love Actually", it's just the ultimate feel-good movie


"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow airport. General opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed. I don't see that. Seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy but it's always there. Fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends."

- Love Actually

Some of my happiest and saddest moments nowadays take place at either Landvetter Airport in Gothenburg or LAX in LA, meeting my family and saying goodbye to them.


3 Comments:

  • At 12:43, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love that movie!

     
  • At 05:55, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love that movie too! that's one of my fave :)

     
  • At 18:02, Blogger Mim said…

    petra: I know! It's so good :)

    dwd: Mine too, I can watch it over and over!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home