Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Back on track *yay*

Finally internet is working again (it get so bad over here sometimes) and first out is a BIG THANK YOU TO MAKEUPYOURMIND!!!

I helped her buy a few things and got to know her a little (which is always nice). Then I come home one day and find a package from her in the mail:



The little sweetheart sent me a bag of Gott & Blandat (sooo my favourite candy! How did you know??) And yes it's open, what did you expect? ;) AAAND, as if that wasn't enough, she sent me something I've been looking for forever: The perfect deep purple nailpolish by Helena Rubenstein (I have been looking everywhere for it since I saw it in her blog but the brand just can't be found!) Thank you so much sweetie!

5 Comments:

  • At 14:49, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    vad snällt! :)

     
  • At 20:04, Blogger Mim said…

    sow: Visst var det!

     
  • At 02:53, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Men vad snäll du är vännen.. =) Är glad att du gillade presenterna.

     
  • At 09:30, Blogger Mim said…

    muym: Saklart jag gjorde :)

     
  • At 06:43, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tak for en interessant blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home