Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm sorry, but this is just too funny... *mohahahahaha*


PARIS: Dude, I'm so happy we're friends again.

NICOLE: Me too.

PARIS: You make me look so tall and healthy.

NICOLE: You make me feel so small and delicate. And smart. I enjoy that.

PARIS: I'm just glad we're over that thing that happened.

NICOLE: Me too. Our friendship is more important.

PARIS: I know. I mean, bros before hos, right? I seriously never would have hooked up with him if I knew you really liked him.

NICOLE: What?

PARIS: Stabby. If I'd known you were THAT into him, I never would have stolen him from you.

NICOLE: Huh?

PARIS: STABBY. STABBY NACHOS.

NICOLE: Who is Stabby Nachos?

PARIS: You know, tall? Greek? Your boyfriend?

NICOLE: Stavros Niarchos?

PARIS: That is what I SAID. STABBY NACHOS.

NICOLE: He's not my boyfriend.

PARIS: He was until I stole him from you.

NICOLE: What?

PARIS: Or was that your sister?

NICOLE: I don't HAVE a sister. YOU have a sister.

PARIS: We both have sisters, dumbass. We're both the skinny sister! Woo! Remember?

NICOLE: Paris. I don't have a sister.

PARIS: Um, did they give you electroshock therapy when you were in that eating disorder thingie? You totally have a sister. You guys were on that TV show forever, like when you were little kids? Remember? You guys are twins, or something.

NICOLE: Paris, that's Mary-Kate Olsen.

PARIS: YOU'RE Mary-Kate Olsen.

NICOLE: NO, I'M NOT.

PARIS:...are you sure?

NICOLE: YEAH.

PARIS: Really? Because I think you're wrong. You look just like her. Do you have your driver's license with you? Because I don't think I believe you.

NICOLE: I'M NOT MARY-KATE OLSEN.

PARIS: Then who the hell are you?

NICOLE: It's NICOLE.

PARIS: Richie?

NICOLE: YEAH.

PARIS: Oh.

NICOLE: YEAH.

PARIS: Um. So, this is awkward.

NICOLE: YEAH.

PARIS: I guess the friends thing is off again, then.

NICOLE: You know what you did.

Source: Go fug yourself

6 Comments:

  • At 12:51, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know! It's just too funny :D

     
  • At 15:06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHAHAHA hilar!

     
  • At 15:58, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh my! skrattar högt hära:)
    det gjorde ja även när jag fick höra busringningen som rix morgongrejs gjort. kanske är nåt alla hört men om inte så lyssna här:

    http://idiot.se/2006/03/16/grundlurad/

    Killen är lätt skakig om man säger;)

     
  • At 17:03, Blogger stasia said…

    hahahahah :) funny!

     
  • At 18:24, Blogger Mim said…

    sorbonne: Right? Haha!

    mimo: Hihi!

    josefine: Ah herregud, skrattade sa jag grat nar jag horde den! Sjukt elakt men extremt roligt!

    stasia: Eller hur? :D

     
  • At 01:21, Anonymous Wedding Dresses said…

    There are stunning images, which do not require many words to be explained.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home