Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Review

A while ago I wrote about buying
Smashbox
Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 15 and
Laura Mercier Liquid Crystal Lip Glace in the color Pink Quartz
and I remembered I promised you guys a review of the products!




First, I'm a complete glossoholic! I have at least 30 lipglosses and I wanted to try this one because it was a little diffrerent.

Promise: To make you lips look fuller by reflecting the light (not a lip-plumper!)
I think: It really does work! I love the color too, it's a light magenta with a bit of coral whick sounds really weird but it's so sheer it totally works! It's not glittery (not a big fan of glitter in lipgloss), more shimmery. The only bad thing is that it can look a little uneven if you put on too much.

This one I was really curious about cause I've never used a primer before. I never use foundation or powder so I wanted to see if it still did anything for me...

Promise: To make wrinkles less apparent and give you smooth even skin. Also has SPF 15 which is a huge plus for me as I have to wear SPF everyday.
I think: Makes skin supersoft, not oily, and gives a subtle, even glow all day long, I love it!

1 Comments:

  • At 04:00, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smashbox Photofinish finns nu på min badrumshylla oxå, jag använder den under foundation och den är underbar. Perfekta underlaget. Håller vad den lovar, verkligen! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home