Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Why, oh why???



You know what? Piercings can look really good if they match the persons attitude and personality. Now, I'm not sure who Scarlett is trying to be but I don't think this nose ring suits her AT ALL!
For f*cks sake miss if-I-get-a-nose-ring-maybe-people-will-notice-me-again-cause-
nobody-has-even-mentioned-me-since-Isaac-Mizrahi-sqeezed-my-boobs-at-the Golden-Globes, take the ring out!

Pics: Gossip Rocks

4 Comments:

  • At 02:09, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "For f*cks sake miss if-I-get-a-nose-ring-maybe-people-will-notice-me-again-cause-
    nobody-has-even-mentioned-me-since-Isaac-Mizrahi-sqeezed-my-boobs-at-the Golden-Globes..."
    haha sjukt roligt!

     
  • At 11:44, Blogger Mim said…

    josefine: Tack tack :)

     
  • At 09:02, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Men va fan.. inte snyggt alls. Men jag är så tråkig att jag inte tycker att tatueringar eller piercingar är snyggt överhuvudtaget.

     
  • At 10:05, Blogger Mim said…

    muym: Jag ar inte stort fan av det heller, men det FINNS ju folk som passar i det- bara inte Scarlett!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home