Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Oh the shopping!

As soon as I get my camera back I promise I'll take pictures of all the stuff I bought in Sweden! Surprisingly, H&M didn't turn out to be the friend in need that I counted on :( Sure, I found a few things but I'm very disappointed that the Harmony collection isn't coming out until Sept.
Anyone who wanna help me shop for those items when they do come out by the way?

4 Comments:

  • At 23:15, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Ida" of course! hjälper du så hjälper ju jag...

     
  • At 23:47, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Säg bara till vad du vill ha så..

     
  • At 16:13, Blogger Mim said…

    ida och muym: Vad snalla ni ar!

     
  • At 13:03, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jag hjälper dig med!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home