Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Juicy gelee


I've heard about these for a while now and since I am a lipglossoholic I decided to check it out. After trying it, I can say that I probably wouldn't buy it unless I had nothing better to do with my money (which I at this point most certainly do!) First of all, no matter what color you pick , it goes on clear, it doesn't even tint you lips which I find kinda boring and second of all, a big minus for me is that it's in a jar, meaning you have to use a brush. I don't mind using a brush but it's just more convenient if you don't have to. Yes, they do smell nice but overall, I wouldn't actually spend the full $16.50 + tax (and I'm sure for you Swedes, it'd be about double that price)

4 Comments:

  • At 08:13, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Det lät inte så bra ju. De har inte kommit hit än.

     
  • At 09:18, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tack! Jag va lite sugen på dom men inte nu längre =)

     
  • At 03:44, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jag måste säga att jag tycker att dom e riktigt sköna, vi fick in dom på mitt jobb häromdagen (jobbar med kosmetika) dom sitter heeeela kvällen vilket är ett + men som du skrev, de blir ingen färg av dom alls :( man får en liten applikator till som är rosa och super söt hehe

     
  • At 09:57, Blogger Mim said…

    nadja: Jo, de satt ju faktiskt bra (lat kanske lite vaaal negativ i mitt inlagg), men jag tycker det ar sa trakigt nar man koper ett fargglatt lappglans och sen ar det helt genomskinligt :( Kanner mig liksom lurad pa nat satt. Hmmm, nan applikator visade hon mig inte, tjejen som sminkade mig... Jaja, det AR ett hallbart genomskinligt glans for den som vill ha det i alla fall :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home