Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Challenge!

So, I was challenged by Cicci and I'm not the one to chicken out :)

Favourite thing in my closet right now: Hmmm... I think my blue Chloe dress

Would like to switch wardrobes with: Right now, Lindsay Lohan or come to think of it, Rachel Zoe wouldn’t be so bad :)

Most comfortable in: A cute dress!

Style tip: A big smile makes the ugliest clothes look like haute couture

My style is: Girlie and very “me”

Most common color on my clothes: White, blue and red (ew, how American did THAT sound, I’m adding black and pink just for the sake of it)

This summer I’ll be dressed in: Plenty of gorgeous dresses, flats and platforms, very 50’s and 60’s.

But absolutely not in: Leopard print

Right now I smell like: Honeysuckles, cause I have one in my hair, Otherwise I smell like Paris

Favourite model: Lily Cole, a cliché by now, but she’s so beautiful and different.

Pants or skirt? Skirt!

I have this many shoes: Ok, I’m only gonna count the ones I have here in LA so... 18 pairs...that I’m using....on this side of the ocean...

Everyday makeup: Mascara, lipgloss


Party makeup: Eyeshadow, mascara, lipgloss and blush

Makeup-tip: Go natural baby, makeup should be used to bring out your natural beauty, not change the way you look.

If I could have one piece of clothing, one bag and a pair of shoes for free I’d pick: Oh mon dieu! For the clothing I was gonna go for Lindsay’s Marchesa dress, but something more useful would be this one from Michael Kors. The bag would be a Bayswater *surprise* and these shoes, oh, I’ve been wanting those forever! Nobody makes shoes like Christian Louboutin.

Me in 3 words: Big-hearted, all-over-the-place and, dare I say it...funny?

My workout: Gym a few times a week, long walks and weights

My childhood dream: Actress, and hey, that’s what I’m here to try and fulfill!

8 Comments:

  • At 06:13, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Du stavar inte jättebra på engelska och verkar bara ha svenska läsare... Kanske dax att blogga på svenska istället?

     
  • At 06:54, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Så hur går det med skådespelardrömmarna?

     
  • At 07:12, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Är så avis på din Chloe-klänningen :)

     
  • At 09:12, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dee: du kanske ska lära dig att stava på svenska? :) Dax.. är det ens ett ord? Det heter inte DAGS då? :)
    Galet härlig blogg! Denna kommer jag fortsätta att läsa.

     
  • At 10:55, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vilken härlig klänning, förstår att det är en favorit! :)

     
  • At 11:06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh come on!! skulle de va nåt fel på leopardmönstrat??!!! ;)

    puss puss miss u

     
  • At 12:34, Blogger Mim said…

    dee: Peka garna ut vad som ar felstavat, jag skriver ofta som jag pratar, sa det ar inte alltid grammatiskt korrekt men jag hoppas du forstar vad jag menar. Och jag har amerikanska lasare, de vagar bara inte kommentera :)

    eleonora: Efter OC ar jag mycket mer sporrad :)

    cicci: Love it!

    andrea: Kul att du gillar bloggen!

    stina: Tack :)

    vickis: Inget fel alls babe, pa andra! Men arligt talat, kan du se MIG i det? ;)

     
  • At 13:53, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hihi nä kanske inte... haha gonatt going.. för nu ska jag sova! du e grym! pusss puss

     

Post a Comment

<< Home