Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Potluck!

Today there's a potluck at work in honor of Cinco de Mayo. Potluck is kinda like Swedish "Kntykalas" where everone brings a dish, drinks or dessert and I suspect it'll be quite a feast considering how much we all like to eat :)
I got talked in to bringing Swedish meatballs so I stayed up last night until 1'oclock (yawn!) making apprrox. 4000 meatballs (rough estimate) taht I know will be gone in about 2 seconds!

Now I know how my dad felt when he had to make waffles for my bro's birthday party, he kept making waffle after waffle and we all kept eating really fast until it was all gone and daddy never even got to sit down at the table with us! Aaaah, the selfishness of a child...

Update: Grrr, for some reason I can't upload pics, you'll have to wait 'til later :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home