Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Internet is back!

Jeez, one week without internet is... an... incredibly... long... time!!! We finally moved all our stuff to the new apt and got internet and cable installed today *yay* I'll write more about the new place and everything else that has happened this past week (some pretty exciting things actually!) tomorrow when it's not midnight and I have to go to work the next morning *yawn*

Btw, thanks for all the nice comments about me and my husband! You guys are too sweet :)

Gd'night!

2 Comments:

  • At 08:36, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    undrade just va du tatt vägen egentligen... :P

     
  • At 10:28, Blogger Mim said…

    kicki: Saknar dig!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home