Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Oh the shopping...

I've been on the lazy side with showing my shopping findings for the last few months so here are a few of them :)

Red clutch (ASOS), very well used during winter parties :)

Beautiful red satin peep toe heels, bought at KG in London.

Juicy Couture flip-flops with bows and chains, so comfy when you're standing up and running all day!

One of my clear favourites! A royal blue shirtdress from Sanctuary, will be so pretty with a bit of tan this summer!

Well, Zara was having their big xmas sale and I decided to buy 2 dresses that I'd been looking at for several months, one of the I handed straight to my tailor to fix the sleeves (I'll show it later), but here's the other one, beautiful dove-blue colour with crystals.

ASOS again! Perfect LBD for summer, ties at shoulders and a poofy skirt, love it!

Another ASOS sale find, striped comfy summer dress :)

My pretty DvF dress came while I was in Sweden, gorgeous red thick silk w/ white polkadots, puff-sleeves and pockets...aaahh

My bikini this year: This wonderful Michael Kors! Love the colour and the gold details :)

Summer and spring is indeed getting closer so the other day I popped by Wet Seal and picked up these little pieces: A red eyelet top and white shorts and...

...A blue, loose fitting top with lemon/white neckstrap and pockets!

When this gorgeous dress showed up on ASOS I snapped it as quick as I could! It reminds me of a Versace-top I wanted a few years ago and it has a gold chain around the neck. Preeetty...

And of course, you can't just order ONE thing from ASOS, so I threw in this beauty that I've been looking at for a while, ever since I saw a similar one on Kate Hudson last summer...


Pics: MSN

4 Comments:

  • At 01:09, Blogger Malou said…

    DvF-klänningen är hur snygg som helst! Jag är avundsjuk! :P

     
  • At 07:25, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jösses vad mycket och bra grejer du shoppat!!! Jag gillade den svarta klänninge och den randiga längst ner allra bäst, men allt va fint =) Tänkte höra med dig, jag åker ju till L.A om 1½ månad och tänkte investeria i ett mysset från Juicy Couture då, vet du vart bästa stället att köpa det är (som går att hitta till..hiih) och vad det kan kosta ungefär? Kramis

     
  • At 09:33, Blogger Mim said…

    malou: Alskar den!

    lindis: Juicy saljs ju lite overallt, om du ska till Beverly Hills kan du kika in pa Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman eller Saks Fifth Avenue, annars har Nordstrom ofta bra urval och Fred Segal (dar jag jobbar), for den delen med :) Det brukar kosta mellan $80-$130 per del (plus skatt!) beroende pa om du vill ha velour/terry/cashmere mm... Velourset kan bli svarare att hitta nu eftersom det ar varsasong, de flesta butiker kor med velour pa vintern och terry pa sommarn. Kram!

     
  • At 02:31, Blogger El said…

    Wow, nice stuff!

    Håller med Malou, gillar verkligen DvF dressen! Och skorna, och clutchen och ja... you get the picture.

    Have a nice day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home