Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

La Lohan does Miu Miu


Like you didn't already know :)
The common opinion (at least in LA) is that Ms. Lohan would rather scare the public away from buying something, rather than attract them, so how does Miu Miu solve this problem? They make her look nothing like Lindsay Lohan! Nice move indeed... She looks like often nude supermodel Karen Elson instead.

I actually like the vibrant colors in this pic, but can you say Photoshop??? The last time Lindsay looked like that was about 2 years ago during the whole lot's-of-coke-and-less-food-period!

2 Comments:

  • At 21:46, Blogger Ă–stermalmsräven said…

    I don't want to be rude but I think the set up of her position and stance tells me they have been looking to make a "fuck doll" look alike.

    Miu miu is the shit!

    Hahahaha.

     
  • At 07:28, Blogger Mim said…

    ostermalmsraven: Haha! The thought has crossed my mind dude!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home