Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Another non-couple in Hollywood-land


We first heard the rumors a couple of weeks ago and now Cameron and Justin confirm they've split up! They did seem like a nice couple and they have been together for about 3 years, but they just didn't seem... right for each other... then again, who am I to judge, I hear that about me and my husband all the time and we are, of course, perfect :)

Now we just have to wait and see if him and Scarlett are gonna be official soon...

Pics: Hollywood Rag, Popsugar

2 Comments:

  • At 14:01, Blogger Malou said…

    Kul att du är tillbaka, har saknat din blogg! :)

     
  • At 15:54, Blogger Mim said…

    malou: Ah vad kul att hora att man blir saknad :)Har sjalv saknat min "blogglista" pa alla bloggar jag kollar!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home