Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Old lady Simpson


So I'm all for the floral kinda "old-lady-dresses" that are in fashion right now, to a certain piont! And the hair could have been cute, but it's just too...short or too curly or too...something! All in all it could have been good in theory but everything put together, the hair, the jewelry, the dress and the shoes.... Let's face it, she looks like she should be partying in Florida instead of in London! I think it's past her bedtime....

2 Comments:

  • At 13:24, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But I think she looks kind of qute in this picture. She looks like a little girl. But I still have to agree with the fact that she does not look like she's out partying in London

     
  • At 22:30, Blogger Mim said…

    emelie: Not my thing...I think she looks old.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home