Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Monday, November 13, 2006

I love H&M (it was prob just a bad day...)

Today I finally went to H&M in Beverly Center! I've been waiting a whole freakin' year for them to open! So how was it? Pretty big, rude sales people and not too many things that I actually wanted to buy... I'm a little disapointed but I had my expectations up way high so it's my own fault.
They had almost the entire V&R collection in all sizes still (except the skirt and the tights of course!)
I've been thinking about the trench coat and seeing how nice it looked on Engla I figured I might as well try it on...Well, now I'm in love!!! It's just adorable, just warm enough and comfortable! I need to have it! But of course the smallest size they had was an 8/38 and it was too big :( But I'm not giving up...

4 Comments:

  • At 23:57, Blogger Malou said…

    Det där med otrevlig personal verkar vara en universell H&M-grej...

     
  • At 00:03, Blogger Mim said…

    malou: Eller hur? Kanns som dom ofta ar allmant otrevliga :( Eller sa har vi bara haft otur...

     
  • At 00:25, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Åh synd att den inte fanns i din storlek, hoppas du hittar den någon annan stans! Så förargligt när man verkligen vet vad man vill ha osså går man inte tag på det. Söt du va i nya frisyren förresten.

     
  • At 19:06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Coolt att du ar i LA! Svenskar utomlands alltsa! Jag ar i Montreal! Ciao!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home