Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Viktor & Rolf

Of course I have to write about it! Yesterday the chaos was a fact around the worlds H&M stores, I was planning to go to the opening of the store in Beverly Center (yes H&M is finally open in LA!!!) but when I found out it was opening the same date as the V&R collection was released, I decided to pass. Still, there are a few peices that I really want:

The tights: Supercute and cheap, I want them in both colors!

The wonderful skirt: Lots of volume, beautiful color and high-waisted, so adorable with just a simple black tank and heels!

The trench: Probably would want it in black (I'm Swedish after all, too pale for beige), I don't have a trenchcoat and this one has adorable details!

3 Comments:

  • At 03:13, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vill också ha kjolen men den sålde slut rätt snabbt här :-( Hoppas du får tag på det du vill ha :-D

     
  • At 21:45, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tips: Trenchen fanns kvar på Beverly Center när jag var där tidigare idag och ganska mycket annat också! Var du förresten på launch partyt i Bel Air? Jag var där och kändisspanade lite. Fast du verkar ju få din dos på jobbet ;-) Kram Pernilla

     
  • At 09:30, Blogger Mim said…

    sandra: Ja, det verkade ju va totalkaos dar borta!

    pernilla: Ah vad bra, ska dit imorrn! Nej, jag missade partyt(jobbade) men min kompis och hans pojkvan var dar och de hade jattekul! Sag du nagra kandisar da? :) Kramen!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home