Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I thought I'd never see the day..


Honestly, I just wasn't expecting it, they were both so crazy I thought it would actually work out. Then again, since Carm has put on this whole new I'm-a-classy-50s-glam-girl kinda look lately, maybe Dave doesn't fit in anymore? Or maybe she's just tired of having to share her husband with his mistress/girlfriend, I mean really, there comes a point in life when you gotta choose Dave, you can't have a wife and a girlfriend!

Pics: Yahoo

4 Comments:

  • At 02:10, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jag tycker att Dave är så snygg. Men men tråkigt. Trodde det skulle hålla längre faktiskt, de verkade vara så goa tillsammans. I alla fall det man fick se på Tv.

     
  • At 12:47, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

     
  • At 08:13, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 22:55, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home