Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Kate looks good...but TOO slim!

Sorry I haven't been writing a lot, my family's taking up all my time (in a good way), on Monday we went to see the taping of Jay Leno Show with Kate Bosworth as one of the guests and let me tell ya, she was SKINNY! I mean, we all know she has been losing weight for the past year or so but now we're talking Nicole Richie-skinny! I really like Kate but she needs to put on some weight dude... I guess her on-off relationship with superhunk Orlando gives her a fair share of stress as well as the pressure of looking stunning at your first big movie premier.

Anyway, she looked absolutely stunning in a simple yet unique assymmetrical cut, strapless LBD and gorgeous black Christian Louboutin peep-toes *drool*

3 Comments:

  • At 18:16, Blogger Frida said…

    ja gud ja, hon är verkligen alldeles för smal.

     
  • At 04:30, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tittade ni inte live på Jay Leno?

     
  • At 10:45, Blogger Mim said…

    robot: There's room for everybody, come in over :)

    frida: Det ar lite laskigt faktiskt...

    muym: Na, det bandar kl 16 samma dag men det ar s.k. "Live-bandning" alltsa, de klipper inte bort nagontint.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home