Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Happy birthday to me!

My birthday actually happened a few weeks ago (ahem, June 30...) and I had a great time going to the beach, barbecuing and then partying it up with friends all night at the Century Club (yay, Michelle!) Even so, 21 is a big b-day in the US and I felt like I should treat myself to a few little things :) Remember a while ago I was thinking about getting this dress but later decided (after listening to your expert advice and seeing it IRL) that it is too poofy and too long on me so instead I ordered this one:




I absolutely love it! The lining is nude-colored/babypink, it's exactly the right length and it is just so beautiful, only Chloe can make a beauty like this! You like, yes?

Then, as a little second treat I decided to order this one as well and I'm glad I did! It's very wrinkled in the picture but no doubt, if you've done your Vogue-homework, you'll recognize the dress?



13 Comments:

  • At 07:50, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sååå cute den första var! Helt underbar :)

     
  • At 10:32, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy macaroni! I like very much. Bra val det där. Vet faktiskt inte vilket märke det är på den nedersta klänningen, men även den var skitsnygg på dig! Önskar jag till min födelsedag imorgon kunde unna mig själv något så underbart...

     
  • At 13:29, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Söta klänningar. Och grattis i efterskott:)

     
  • At 13:37, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Va fint!! Coolt att du bor i LA! Grattis grattis :)

     
  • At 18:36, Blogger Frida said…

    Underbara klänningar! Den sista är väl Nina Ricci?

     
  • At 22:51, Blogger Mim said…

    ally: Tack! Älskar Chloé!

    muym: Tack så mycket! Och grattis!

    dee: Tack :)

    debbie: Oj, tack tack!

    frida: Yes, du har så rätt! Tack :)

     
  • At 12:47, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

     
  • At 10:07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vilka sötingar!

     
  • At 13:56, Blogger Mim said…

    anonymous: Please stop sending stupid links

    cicci: Tack, jag älskar dem!

     
  • At 02:06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 12:41, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 19:10, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

     
  • At 03:19, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home