Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Top Chef

Now that I'm sick I spend a lot of time watching TV and one show I got hooked on is Top Chef. I like cooking, but as with all reality TV, that is not the main ingredient, but rather the huge personality clash that come up when 12 chefs with big egos have to get along. I would like Lee Anne to win, but she's definatley not the most fun person there.

I love Miguels evil eyes, as soon as he gets ANY criticism, he squints and his eyes turn perfectly black!
I love that Dave is so passionate about food, but it gets a little over the top! Whenever he presents a dish to the judges, she studders and shakes and if he doewsn't win a challenge, he cries...
Harold is just your typical silent artist type, he "creates" food.
And don't even get me starting on Stephen, he's the most arrogant, selfish, I-can-win-this-competition-without-even-trying, annoying, spoiled little brat! He's hardly ever in the kitchen, thinks he's above all the rules and my god, does he ever just shut the f*ck up??? It takes him 20 mins to explain his food! There's no way, he could win!

"I'm not your bitch, bitch" Dave to Tiffany, in an attempt to break out of the role as Tiffanys bitch, it didn't work, he's so whipped.

2 Comments:

  • At 05:06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hej Mim! :) Fin blogg du har, gillar blandningen av kändisar, mode och lite privat. Verkligen tråkigt att vara sjuk! Jag har också varit det den senaste veckan även om jag försöker att ignorerar det hela... hehe. Ska pigga upp mig med en riktig Melodifestival-kväll med ett stort kompisgäng senare ikväll. Baka goda bullar, dricka te och såga på alla dåliga låtar... Ha det bra!
    Kram Mika

     
  • At 16:46, Blogger Mim said…

    mika: Ah vad harligt med melodifestivalkvall! Blir inte mer svenskt an sa :) Jo, jag akte pa luftrorskatarr :( Det ar val smogen som spokar antar jag. Stor kram!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home