Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Summer preparation


With the temperature climbing higher and higher each day I feel it's time to prepare for summer:


* Tan, getting there

* Clear skin, me and my sister in law, S, are going to get facials at the luxiurious trendy Burke Williams Spa next week (if we can get an appointment)

* Bikini bod, almost there now. I completely indulged the american food culture when I first got here (well, who wouldn't?) but I'm over that now and it's time to take care of myself again.

* Wardrobe...well, except for that one can never have too many dresses, I think I'm pretty much set (pictures to come!)

* Haircut, oh I need one so badly! I was gonna go with H, my husband, the last time he went, but I got sick... The big question is: Do I dare to crop? I loooove Jessica Simpsons new hairstyle and I have the same color and thickness that she has, but.... well I don't know. Also, if I don't like it, Si'm stuck with it, while celebs only have to wave the pinky and their private hairdresses will be there to put in extensions.


Pics: Hollywood Rag


1 Comments:

  • At 13:28, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jessicas frisyr är sååå snygg..! Klipp!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home