Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

What a day!

Sorry I've been a little abscent from the blog this week, friday night really drained me and I'm still feeling a little lightheaded at night so I try not to sit by the computer too much.

Anyway, today I had a day off from work and I took the oppurtunity to go up to Hollywood and Melrose to do some gift-shopping :) First stop was my beloved
Marc by Marc Jacobs for some gifts, I also couldn't resist trying on these


in silver even tho I knew I wasn't gonna get them :( So cute tho!
Then up to the Kodak centre which is still one of my favorite places to go in the city! Yes, I could do without all the turists and tourguides that are constantly asking you to by tickets and shit, but the feeling of standing upstairs , looking at the Hollywood-sign just can't be beat!



Pics: Shopbop, Yahoo

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home