Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Crazy week!

Jeez, I've been out of it for a while now!

This weeks:

Activity: Packing up our stuff for moving + going to IKEA's website and dreaming of all the new furniture I wanna get

Celebs: Talk show-host Ricki Lake came in to work, and so did my all time favorite Reese Witherspoon, gorgeous blond as usual (even if I think she looked fantastic as a brunette as well! Should I? Shouldn't I?? Oh god, all these fab blonde's turned brunettes look amazing, but I'm scared I'd regret it!)

I didn't see it coming: DH hottie Jesse Metcalfe checking into rehab for his alcohol problem, which came as a total surprise to me! Well, in my defense, he's so hot nobody will notice that drink in his hand... At least he's taking care of it before it's too late (take notes Lindsay)

Visitor: My friend and former co-worker lifeguard, R, from Sweden! Yay, it was so good to see him again!



Pics: Yahoo, Hollywood Rag

5 Comments:

  • At 03:45, Blogger El said…

    You're a natural blond aren't you? If so, I think you should stick with it,it suits you.
    Several of the blond-gone-brunette-celebs aren't natural blondes, and that's probebly why they look so good in darker shades.

    Have a nice day!

     
  • At 09:54, Blogger Mim said…

    ellen: I'm a nat blond, yeah, that's why I'm debating it so much! My biggest insp is Reese, cause we have very similar eyes, hair and complexion, but there might still be no way of getting my nat haircolor back if I change my mind :(

     
  • At 09:54, Blogger Mim said…

    ellen: Well...don't I bitch and complain...I sound so whiny :)

     
  • At 13:15, Blogger El said…

    :)

    If you go dark and then change your mind, it will, no doubt, be hard to get that nat-shade of blond back. Sure, you could go bottle-B, but it's not the same as a natural blond mane.
    And why change horses mid race? (dvs. varför byta ett vinnande concept? du har jättefint hår)

     
  • At 00:34, Anonymous Bridal Gowns said…

    So the bridesmaids live out their own style, choose a dress that flatters their figures and is tailored to your taste, or perhaps even a color.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home