Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Filming with the stars!


Today it was time for no 2 on my list, I got up at 04.00, dressed up in my best seventies outfit, took the bus to downtown and spent the whole day on the set of Semi-Pro, a new movie about a basketball team in the 70's with
Will Ferrell, Woody Harrelson and Andre 3000!!!

It was so much fun, the actors were cracking us up, we cheered, laughed and had an amazing time!
Yes, I was just an extra, and yes maybe I'm getting ridiculously excited over doing the same thing over and over again for 8 hours, but the truth is; I love the atmosphere at a movie-set, especially a big one!

I also made some great friends, 2 very nice guys from Arkansas and one of them (don't kill me Nicole) looked exactly like Adam Brody!!! OMG, they could have been twins if it wasn't for this guy, J, had darker eyes. Even similar voices for crying out loud!

Now I'm just anxious to see if we actually made it in to the movie... and I have to wait a whole year to find out!

Pics: Yahoo

5 Comments:

  • At 00:53, Blogger El said…

    Yay! Good for you!

    I agree, there is something special with the atmo at a movie set. I love it. I've only been to rather small ones, but I love it all the same.

    I hope you make it!

     
  • At 04:27, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hoppsanhejsan tjosvejsan va roligt!! ja säger bara de... :D dom skulle aldrig våga klippa bort dig, du e ju så söt!! ;) puss!

     
  • At 15:08, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha.. what's his number?
    no but seriously that sounds like so much fun! congrats

     
  • At 19:21, Blogger Mim said…

    ellen: Thanks girl! Isn't it awsome? I love the small ones too, doesn't matter :)

    kicki: Eller hur? Haha! Pusspuss!

    nicole: I have his email hun ;)

     
  • At 00:34, Anonymous Bridal Gowns said…

    But what actually is Trash the Dress? Basically, these are nothing more than to wedding photos.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home