Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Aaand, here we go...

Yup, I had to go home from work today, I just feel horrible :(
Well, I'd rather be sick now then over xmas like last year! So I decided to take it easy today (tho I still have to clean the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom and do some laundry... Some day off!) Hmmm.... maybe I'll put up some xmas decorations to make me feel better...
Hopefully we'll have time to go to IKEA on Monday after...the thing, to buy some xmas stuff.

3 Comments:

  • At 01:57, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Visst är det typiskt, men som du skrev, man är hellre sjuk nu än vid jul. Jag tror jag har fått halsfluss eller något, lagom till julstädningen inför första advent. Ingen vila här inte!

     
  • At 10:15, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's happening Monday??????

     
  • At 21:52, Blogger Mim said…

    josephine: Usch vad jobbigt, halsfluss ar ju hemskt! Krya pa dig tjejen!

    emelie: Well, u just have to wait and see... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home