Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's all about the shoes...

Ok, everyone who know's me (o reads my blog or see me shopping...) knows that I love shoes, but then again, don't we all? :)

Here are a few new pairs I've gathered over the past few monts:




Chloé look-a-likes that I just love! It's so cute that they tie around the ankle and they're 5 inches high but still so easy and comfy to walk in :) (sorry about the blurry pic...)









Now, these are just gorgeous! Beautiful satin ribbons sandals with a little bow in the back, also supercomfortable to dance all night! And get this: They were buy one pair get one free!



Oh, and my latest find: Again, Chloé-inspired pretty satin ballet flats w/ ankle-tie, in black and ballet pink! Aaand...these were also buy one pair get one free! Can you believe it???

That's it for now! Let me know what you guys think :)

Pics: Ebay, Style.com

8 Comments:

  • At 02:59, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Å jag skulle vilja ha såna balletflats i satin! Var hittar man såna?

     
  • At 04:56, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ställer samma fråga!!

     
  • At 08:36, Blogger Mim said…

    idasan & jo: Urban Outfitters :) Sag att Europa-hemsidan precis har fatt in dem, dock inte i rosa.

     
  • At 10:38, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just loved the satin ribbons sandals where did you buy them??

     
  • At 15:21, Blogger Mim said…

    emelie: I got them from Payless :) Sooo cheap! But I think ASOS carry them as well (but for like, 3 times the price...)

     
  • At 08:21, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    where did you get the flats from? they are adorable!

     
  • At 23:13, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oj vilka söta skor.

     
  • At 21:42, Blogger Antonietta Kies said…

    Just passing through random blogspot blogs 'cause I'm bored. I have to say I love those green shiny shoes with the bows, they're sooo nice!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home