Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

S-s-so f-f-reaking c-c-cold!!!

It's been absolutely freezing today! It dropped dow to 6 C! Ok, I know it gets colder in Sweden, but if you've lived in SoCal for over a year you're not exactly used to it...

I ride my bike to and from work everyday and today I was riding against the wind in both directions!!! And it's slightly uphill all the way home! I was so tired and cold... Man I need to eat now :)

2 Comments:

  • At 01:22, Blogger Malou said…

    Jeez! Till och med i Sverige är det varmare... hemma hos mig har vi 8 grader idag! :P

     
  • At 08:36, Blogger Mim said…

    malou: Ja, jag har hort att ni har det riktigt varmt och skont dar borta ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home