Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sephora



For my birthday I got a gift-certificate at Sephora which I (of course) was excited to use! The difficult part is standing in front of all those products and trying to narrow it down, I mean, I literally wanted to get half the store! Anyway, after about 45 mins I decided on two products:

Laura Mercier Liquid Crystal Lip Glace in the color Pink Quartz

and Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 15.

I'm really excited to try out both products and I was also curious about this one. Has anyone tried it? In that case; reviews please :)

3 Comments:

  • At 02:40, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    åh kan du inte berätta sen om smashbox produkten funkade ! Ska till sephora i spaninen i september och försöker skriva en lista på saker jag ska köpa! (hoppas det inte gör nått att jag skriver på svenska :$)

     
  • At 09:17, Blogger Mim said…

    sarah: Visst, det kommer recension sa fort jag har anvant den ett tag :) Klart du kan skriva pa svenska :)

    silverdoll: Brukar inte heller ha sadar jattemycket pengar, men det ar vad fodelsedagar ar till for :) Tack sa mycket!

     
  • At 04:09, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Du får berätta hur lipglossen är. Har inte sett den på riktigt, tycker den ser så futuristik ut. Är det en massa hemsk glitter i den o så-?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home