Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Shoes for fall

Ok, so we all love shoes and purses but I've always been more of a shoe-gal and here's what I want right now:

After I saw these on the catwalk I haven't been able to get them off my mind! How cute would they be with all my fall dresses??





Classy Marc Jacobs pumps that I've been looking at since last fall....*sigh*





Oh yes, still want these, they would just be gorgeous for any partyAnd for everyday use, I'd like these to match my bag :)




It doesn't get that cold here in SoCal but hey, I need something on my feet when I go home to the snow and ice in Sweden, right?




I know I said I'm a shoe-gal but if somebody threw this one at me, I'd do anything I could to catch it!
What's your addiction? Shoes or purses?

Pics: Zappos, Neiman Marcus, Net-a-Porter

9 Comments:

  • At 01:14, Blogger Malou said…

    Väskor och solglasögon, helt klart! Jag har långt fler än jag borde och jag fyller ständigt på lagret. Men what to do om det är kärlek vid första ögonkastet..? :)

     
  • At 01:54, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Give me everything!

     
  • At 01:58, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would say that i'm a shoe gal. i looooove shoes. bought 3 pairs of them yesterday, happy happy fun times!

     
  • At 02:59, Blogger Kine said…

    Ehhm, both of them I think.
    I love the purse and gold ballerinas.

     
  • At 13:11, Blogger Mim said…

    malou: Om det ar love at first sight sa maste man ju sla till :)

    mimo: Eller hur?

    penny: Good for you! It's hard to resist, isn't it?

    kine: I want them so much! It's just A L-O-O-O-T of money...

     
  • At 14:27, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Skorna ser onekligen sköna ut! Ge mej! ;)

     
  • At 23:04, Blogger CaliforniaStyle said…

    Love the fall stuff!

     
  • At 00:45, Blogger Mim said…

    anonym: Eller hur :)

    californiastyle: Right? Aaah I wanna go shopping!

     
  • At 07:42, Blogger Unknown said…

    Cute blog....very attractive post...Is it suit for all likeTimberland shoes?????????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home