Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Urban Outfitters shopping



Today I went shopping and found this little gorgeous dress at Urban Outfitters! It was just too cute to resist, I love the pattern and the little bow by the neck. I also tried on this hat that I've been looking at for a while but it was a litlle bigger that I expected, hmmm... I'll have to think about it.

I also went to Forever 21, one of my favourite stores, and I will post pics of my finds from there later :)

Pics: Urban Outfitters

2 Comments:

  • At 06:26, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Riktigt söt!Skulle vara kul att se den på! Ser fram emot att se dina andra fynd :-)

     
  • At 02:05, Blogger Mim said…

    sandra: Kommer kommer :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home