Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Home sweet home

And so I'm back in LA again! It's kinda bittersweet cause I already miss my friends and family in Sweden and I only got to spend 3 weeks with them (I wish it could have been 3 months!) but it is really nice to be back home and see my husband again :) Not to mention my babies! Bambi was so excited to see me when I walked through the door, she jumped all over me and comletely scratched up my legs!

With that said, it's damn good to be back in the blogworld! I don't know how many readers made it through my slow summer but now that I'm back here, the blog is gonna get more of my time :)

2 Comments:

  • At 02:45, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    saknar dig redan......!!

     
  • At 07:53, Blogger Mim said…

    kicki: Saknar dig med min angel!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home