Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Family plans

With my family being here I'm not really able to blog as much as I'd like to but I'm not gonna stop :) So far we've just done the basic stuff like Venice beach, Santa Monica, 3rd street and Hollywood, but this upcoming week we plan on going to San Diego, San Fransicco and The Jay Leno Show (my brother's request)

We're also watching the world cup! The Sweden-England game was just totally awsome (and I don't even really like sports), we watched it at an English pub and there were 5 Swedes total incl. us but we were louder that all the English supporters :) Man, were the pissed when we scored our second goal at last minute! *Haha*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home