Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Aaah, Eurovision!

This weekend it's time for ESC, Eurovision Song Contest! The biggest song contest in Europe that has been going on for over 50 years, and it's still our joy and pride and everyone loves it even if they don't admit it (I still remember my awkward teenage phase where I pretended to wanting to go out with my friends, then made up an excuse and stayed home watching ESC, hehe) This year,
The Ark are defending our honor with "The Worrying Kind"



And here's a little taste of what Sweden has sounded like through the years, hehe...



Oh yeah...

1 Comments:

  • At 05:45, Blogger Malou said…

    Jävla skittävling. Jag tänker aldrig kolla igen (iallafall inte förrän nästa år)!! Om inte The Ark vinner - vem ska då vinna?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home