Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

O.C says goodbye!


So right now the very last episode of O.C is on FOX and I'm not even watching...
I stopped watching halfway into the last season when I noticed I wasn't really paying attention, now, I will see these last few episodes eventually, just to find out how it ends, but my interest is pretty much gone!

I think "Sex and the City" quit just in time, I think "Friends" quit just in time, I think "O.C" could have quit 2 seasons ago and everybody would have still been happy, they were way overdo!

Well, whatever, Adam is still hot and I'll be keeping an eye on him, and Rachel is still one of my favorite fashionistas and I imagine I'll still love her clothes, but otherwise, O.C ends here.

Pics: Yahoo

3 Comments:

  • At 01:00, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Är också ett stort fan av O.C, trist att serien ska läggas ner!

     
  • At 14:13, Blogger El said…

    Du har rätt. När man börjar tappa intresset har de dragit ut på det för länge. Man ska sluta när man är på topp.

     
  • At 19:06, Blogger Mim said…

    Amanda: Ja, fast jag tycker som sagt att det var i rattan tid.

    ellen: Ja, jag tycker det :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home