Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Carmen Electra at Fred Segal



Yup, she came in again today and she's blond again She was in sweatpants and her hair up in a ponytail, nothing special...! Last time I saw her, her hair was a gorgeous rich chocolate shade and everybody in the store turned around as she passed by! Seeing her as a blond today with quite visible roots, she was, well...pale, I like her much better as a brunette! Her eyes stand out so much more and she looks a lot more sophisticated.

Kinda makes me think, I'm the eternal blond but I have been thinking about the same kind of chocolate brown shade as Carmen has in the picture... Maybe it would do me a favor :)

Pics: Yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home