Simply me, a Swede in LA

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Again with the adoption...


Angelina has apparently "fallen in love" with a little Czech orphan boy in Prague, where she's currently filming her latest movie "Wanted", and wants to -gasp- adopt him! Who would have thought? So let me see, she's almost up to a junior soccer team:

Maddox, Cambodia
Zahara, Ethiopia
Pax, Vietnam
and of course little Shiloh


Oh and did I mention that if she adopts this little Czech kid, it'll be her 4th child in less than 2 years!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely aware that adoption is, most of the time, a really good way to help an orphan to a better life and give a childless person the joy of a kid BUT, I do think adoption could be a mistake sometimes and here's why:

Classic psychology: Angie recently lost her mom after a long illness, during which she adopted Pax and had Shiloh, and now she wants to adopt another one? Looks to me like somebody is missing the love her mom used to give her and is now trying to get love anywhere she can!
Also, she and Brad have been seen fighting a lot (yes I know all couples fight) for a looong time (we're talking like, at least a year!) and on top of that, they're on different continents most of the time and Brad doesn't really want to adopt another kid.

Does this sound like great environment you wanna throw another child into?

Honestly, in this case I think she's being selfish, I think she should work things out with Brad (see if they're even gonna work out at all...yes, there are rumours stirring in LA.) Then I think she should go see a therapist and work her own issues out, cause god knows she's got plenty of those!

Pics: Hollywood Rag

2 Comments:

  • At 15:37, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Håller med dig helt och fullt. Du uttryckte precis som jag tänkte själv. Skönt att man inte är ensam om att tycka så...

     
  • At 01:50, Blogger Kaylee said…

    The possibilities are endless ... from bright silver on matte silver scrap, the trends are just waiting to be implemented. I've fallen for today in the variant with a subtle pink. Beach Wedding Dresses
    Column Wedding Dresses

     

Post a Comment

<< Home